- Category: Kingdom of Heaven
Theme Text– '‘He shall send Jesus whom the heaven must receive until the Times Of Restitution Of All Things, which God hath Spoken By the mouth of all his Holy Prophets since the world began." (Acts 3:20-22)
What kind of life will be restored to mankind during the Kingdom?
As the theme text says, the Kingdom of God will be the Times of Restitution of All Things and all the Holy Prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Micah, Daniel etc.) spoke in detail about it. It will be an Age of Restoration!
1. A TIME OF REUNIONS & RECONCILIATIONS: All of mankind will be reawakened to life and meet their lost loved ones. Broken relationships will be mended.
“I will deliver this people from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction? Hosea 13:14.
He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents. Malachi 4:6.
Cold cases/murder mysteries will be solved, as both murderer and murdered will meet each other. Repentance, forgiveness and reconciliation would be needed from both to make progress.
2. WIDESPREAD KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD: People will be taught of God through Christ and his Elect. God’s love for mankind would be a fact well-known to the resurrected masses then – well, they would know they’re all back alive only because God sent his only Son to die in our place. So they would be receptive to learn righteousness.
- Prophet Micah makes a forecast. He calls earthly nations as ‘mountains’ and Christ’s Kingdom as ‘the mountain of the house of the LORD’ –
‘In the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths.
The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off.’ Micah 4:1-3.
- Prophet Zechariah elaborates: This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'" Zechariah 8:23.
- Apostle Paul confirms - 'God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.' 1Timothy 2:3-6.
3. SWIFT & DECISIVE JUSTICE: Justice will be established on earth. No more will the righteous suffer in place of the wicked. And children will not be punished for the sins of their fathers, as it happens in present times by means of genetics all the way from Adam.
- Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne. Psalms 97:2.
- The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them. Ezekiel 18:20.
- “In those days people will no longer say, the parents have eaten sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge.’ Instead, everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge. Jeremiah 31:29-30.
Yes, the wicked will be punished swiftly and decisively.
4. YES TO RIGHTEOUSNESS & NO TO EXPLOITATION/ABUSE/SLAVERY: There will be righteousness in this new world. Apostle Peter asks us to look forward to such a fair and just world – But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. 2Peter 3:13.
Humanity will live in a world devoid of slavery, abuse, and exploitation.
Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid. Micah 4:4.
5. AN ONGOING JUDGMENT: The judgment of the resurrected mankind will be an ongoing process throughout the thousand years. Those who disobey will cease to exist, potentially after a trial of a hundred years each. Prophet Isaiah touches upon this - “Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed. Isaiah 65:20.
6. NO NATURAL DISASTERS/FAMINES: People will live on a balanced, environmentally sound earth without fear of natural disasters or famine. Isaiah sings about this new world -
The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. Isaiah 35:1-2.
7. NO POVERTY: Everyone will enjoy personal financial security, and there will be no poverty.
He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows. Isaiah 30:23. They will build houses and dwell in them; they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit. Isaiah 65:21. Everyone will sit under their own vine and under their own fig tree, and no one will make them afraid, for the Lord Almighty has spoken. Micah 4:4.
8. NO DISEASES/HANDICAPS: Mankind will no longer be in danger of germs or diseases or physical/mental handicaps. Prophet Isaiah gets very specific about this -
- No one will say, “I am ill”. Isaiah 33:24.
Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Isaiah 35:5-6.
9. WORLD PEACE: The rulers (Jesus and his Elect) will settle all disputes on behalf of God between the resurrected nations and enforce peace. With no wars or conflicts, the world will be a peaceful place to live in. The Psalmist sings - He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire. Psalm 46:9.
Isaiah forecasts - Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. Isaiah 9:7.
Micah prophesies - He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Micah 4:3.
Yes, mankind will stop focusing all its energy and creativity in building military might and instead channel them into constructive work making their home planet a wonderful place.
10. ABSOLUTE DOMINION: Christ will exercise absolute control and sovereignty over all the nations of the Earth - He [Christ] shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth…Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him. Psalm 72:8-11.
All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD’s: and he is the governor among the nations. Psalm 22:27-28.
Yes, all the nations of the earth will be under the absolute dominion of Christ’s Kingdom.