- Category: About Us
Who are we?
- We are fellow explorers who seek how deep the rabbit hole goes. The quest for the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, Universe and Everything does get very interesting in the Book that has stood the test of time.
- We have utmost confidence that the Holy Bible is the Word of God, the divinely-inspired source of knowledge, whose authenticity has been proven time and again by science and the history of mankind.
- 'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD' (Isaiah 1:18) - Possibly the only religious book in the world that openly invites its reader to reasoning, very unlike organized religion that tries to stifle men's reasoning powers. We gladly accept God's invitation to (humbly) reason with Him and to study His Word diligently.
- We do not belong to any denomination. Most of us used to be part of popular denominations, but studying the Bible changed all that. We would rather be called Christians, in the original sense, as those who proclaim the original good news as it is written in the Bible.
- We do have like-minded Christian brothers and sisters spread across the globe.
What do we believe & Why the name Christianity Original?
- We believe that the Bible is the only religious book that satisfactorily explains the reason for the present state of the world and mankind.
- We believe the Bible illustrates God's fantastic plan for all of mankind, and that it does so in perfect agreement all the way from Genesis to Revelation.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the only way to God, and that his ransom sacrifice and resurrection play the central role in mankind's redemption.
- 2000 years of church history show how much organized religion and political influences have changed Christianity from its original version as preached by Jesus and his Apostles and as written down in the Bible.
- The original glorious gospel has been distorted over the centuries and scriptures have been abused to taint the faith. These corruptions were actually predicted by the Apostles (Acts 20:29-30).
- The uncorrupted original Christian faith has indeed been held dear by true Christians who have existed throughout those centuries amidst persecution and suffering. And as predicted by Jesus himself, those Christians have always been few in number (Matthew 7:14).
- Christianity, as written down in the Bible in its original form, is the glorious gospel of the redemption of Adam's race, a redemption no other man-made religion can provide.
How do we study the Bible?
- We study it both topically and book by book.
- We believe verses should always be studied and understood in context.
- We recommend epistles to be read in one sitting, as one would read a letter or an email, to better understand the author's message.
- We strongly believe that the Bible never contradicts itself anywhere. And if two conflicting verses are found on any given topic, then the original Hebrew/Greek Bibles need to be verified for possible English translation issues, and the verses need to be confirmed genuine by checking against the earliest manuscripts.
- We test everything (1Thessalonians 5:21) and never settle for abstract or hyperbolic answers.
- We insist that every individual should study the scriptures and personally prove for himself/herself the truth revealed in God's Word (2 Timothy 2:15).
- A comprehensive list of our bible study practices can be found here.
What is our motive?
- Ours is a strictly non-commercial endeavor.
- We seek neither revenue nor profit.
- Our goal is to share with everyone the good news of mankind's redemption in Jesus Christ from Adamic death and the upcoming Kingdom of God as proclaimed by Christ and his Apostles.
- We consider every opportunity to share God's Word a privilege and a blessing.